I wanna make this!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread!
- Yield: 3 loaves bread (*Note-this recipe makes a lot of bread, so be prepared to share or put a loaf in the freezer for later.)
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
Are you a bread person? Some people aren’t. As for me I love bread, but some people need a little extra to get excited about a slice of bread.
I think this is one of those types of bread. It’s more of a huge chocolate chip cookie disguised as bread which makes it more fun than other breads right?
The fact that it’s a pumpkin bread makes it a seasonal halloween treat too so it’s perfect for halloween house parties; After all t’s the season to be…
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray three 9x5 inch loaf pans with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, canola oil, water, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until smooth.
Need more help? Contact me @thecakebar. I love to help!